Home >> Admissions


                                    Application Procedures



                                    The  University usually enrolls students in spring and autumn. A new term begins  at the beginning of March in spring. In autumn, classes begin in early  September. Applicants may request application forms from the International  Office of the university one to four months in advance or download  application forms from the following website.

                                    The  following documents are required for application:

                                    A copy  of the passport information page
                                     completed application form
                                     notarized degree certificates and official transcripts (required for degree  applicants)
                                     recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors
                                          (only required for master and doctor  applicants)
                                     Foreign Physical Examination Form (http://www.csc.edu.cn/uploads/forms/foreinphy.pdf)  

                                    The  materials mentioned above should be emailed or faxed to the overseas  student's admission office beforehand when submitting the application and the  originals can be submitted for verification when the student arrives for  registration.

                                    APPLICATION  PROCEDURE STEP BY STEP

                                    Students check the websites and find a proper program


                                    Download the application forms and fill it


                                    Prepare other application documents and scan all


                                    Send to HNU admission office and waiting for the visa      documents


                                    HNU admission office checks the application forms and      makes the visa documents


                                    HNU admission office sends the visa documents to students


                                    Students take the visa documents to apply an X visa in the      Embassy of China


                                    Students book the flight and tell HNU


                                    HNU will go to the airport to meet the students



                                    Visa Application  

                                    The  applicants may apply for a studying visa (X Visa) from the Chinese embassy or  consulate via JW202 application form (visa application for study in China) and the Admission Notice sent by our university. Visiting scholar visa (F Visa) may  be accepted for those whose term of study is less than 6 months.



                                                                      Variety show


                                                                      Super League


                                                                      Real estate



                                                                      Buy a car

                                                                      search for